Seedrs is the world’s leading equity crowdfunding platform. We make it simple for anyone—from angels and venture capitalists, to friends and family—to become investors in ambitious, growth-focused European businesses. You can invest as little or as much as you like, and we handle all of the legal documentation and due diligence to ensure that businesses are set up for success—and investors get their fair share.
Case Studies (19.6.17)
…. from successfully funded Seedrs Alumni businesses.
• ADLUDIO. An award-winning adtech company that raised the world's first crowdfunded convertible equity.
• CHAPEL DOWN is an award-winning beer and wine maker and the first publicly-listed company to raise equity crowdfunding.
• HIYACAR. Peer-to-peer car sharing startup building a platform to make it simple for vehicle owners to generate revenue from their
• LANDBAY. A peer to peer lending platform for secured residential buy-to-let mortgages.
• MAILY is a fun, secure and easy-to-use email application for kids that raised VC alongside "the crowd".
• MYMINIFACTORY is the world’s largest curated open platform for 3D printable files and products.
• OPPO ICE CREAM. Oppo makes luxurious, indulgent ice creams that are good for you. Catch them in your local Waitrose or on Ocado.com.
• PERKBOX. The UK’s leading employee and customer engagement provider.
• SUPERCARERS. Changing the face of the UK care system.
• THE CLUBHOUSE provides time-poor professionals with an alternative to busy coffee shops or co-working spaces.
• TOSSED are on a mission to put the fun back into healthy eating.
• VEEQO is a fast-growing platform that allows retailers to manage orders, inventory and shipping in one place.
• WRIGGLE. Former lawyer turned entrepreneur launched an app that matches users with last-minute deals at independent shops and restaurants.
142-146 Old Street
- 8777 Investment Services
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 9 years
- March 16, 2009
- Nature of Business
- 64303 - Activities of venture and development capital companies
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2018
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2016
MARKET: Northern Tech to Reshoring
MARKET: Craft Beer to GDPR
MARKET: Equity Markets to Space Tech
COMPANIES: Crowdcube to Laser Quantum
COMPANIES: Makerversity to Vistair
Tech for Britain 7 June 2018
MARKET: Bad Advice to UK Disruptors
MARKET: Blockchain to Chinese Investors
COMPANIES: Café Football to Rapha
MARKET: Legaltech to the Crick
COMPANIES: Roli to Ten Group
COMPANIES: Perkbox to Revolut
MARKET: Circular Economy to Industrial Internet
COMPANIES: Riverford Organic to Pashley
COMPANIES: Space NK to Feelunique
MARKET: M&A to ScaleUp
MARKET: Cyber Security to AI
MARKETPLACE: media stories 2015-18
Congratulations to the currently fundraising @Pointvoucher on their new global partnership with @MCSaatchiLondon. F… https://t.co/gKWOJfXsN0
@SwipeStation have nearly hit 80% of their funding target! They're also hosting an event at Seedrs HQ on Old Street… https://t.co/VsFHCtb9t0
Thrilled to be named as one of the hottest startups in Europe on the @TheFinTech50 list alongside two of our portfo… https://t.co/flRjaBhBqx
Active investor @andy_murray talks to @Forbes about his early stage investment portfolio and why he backs British… https://t.co/Sxz9kf3QMU
After a strong year of growth, it’s great to see @Seedrs alumni @withplum back for their 2nd #equitycrowdfunding ro… https://t.co/pAifdZRXwZ
Congratulations to restaurant discovery platform @citymunch for hitting their funding target on @Seedrs! Still live… https://t.co/mbhNkrSeA5
Find out what Innocent Drinks co-Founder, and Jam Jar Investments Partner Adam Balon has to say about… https://t.co/Qb8SGKZ6Pw
After a record month of sales in May, bespoke biography service @StoryTerrace have one more thing to celebrate; hit… https://t.co/EBbJMic5K4
Find out what @Pointvoucher's CMO & CIO Nicolai Elmqvist's secret entrepreneur sauce is - entrepreneur interview up… https://t.co/CYPQaPITKQ