Seedrs is the world’s leading equity crowdfunding platform. We make it simple for anyone—from angels and venture capitalists, to friends and family—to become investors in ambitious, growth-focused European businesses. You can invest as little or as much as you like, and we handle all of the legal documentation and due diligence to ensure that businesses are set up for success—and investors get their fair share.
Case Studies (19.6.17)
…. from successfully funded Seedrs Alumni businesses.
• ADLUDIO. An award-winning adtech company that raised the world's first crowdfunded convertible equity.
• CHAPEL DOWN is an award-winning beer and wine maker and the first publicly-listed company to raise equity crowdfunding.
• HIYACAR. Peer-to-peer car sharing startup building a platform to make it simple for vehicle owners to generate revenue from their
• LANDBAY. A peer to peer lending platform for secured residential buy-to-let mortgages.
• MAILY is a fun, secure and easy-to-use email application for kids that raised VC alongside "the crowd".
• MYMINIFACTORY is the world’s largest curated open platform for 3D printable files and products.
• OPPO ICE CREAM. Oppo makes luxurious, indulgent ice creams that are good for you. Catch them in your local Waitrose or on Ocado.com.
• PERKBOX. The UK’s leading employee and customer engagement provider.
• SUPERCARERS. Changing the face of the UK care system.
• THE CLUBHOUSE provides time-poor professionals with an alternative to busy coffee shops or co-working spaces.
• TOSSED are on a mission to put the fun back into healthy eating.
• VEEQO is a fast-growing platform that allows retailers to manage orders, inventory and shipping in one place.
• WRIGGLE. Former lawyer turned entrepreneur launched an app that matches users with last-minute deals at independent shops and restaurants.
142-146 Old Street
- 8777 Investment Services
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 9 years
- March 16, 2009
- Nature of Business
- 64303 - Activities of venture and development capital companies
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
MARKET: Northern Tech to Reshoring
MARKET: Craft Beer to GDPR
MARKET: Equity Markets to Space Tech
COMPANIES: Makerversity to Vistair
Tech for Britain 7 June 2018
MARKET: Bad Advice to UK Disruptors
MARKET: Blockchain to Chinese Investors
COMPANIES: Café Football to Rapha
MARKET: Legaltech to the Crick
COMPANIES: Roli to Ten Group
COMPANIES: Perkbox to Revolut
COMPANIES: Riverford Organic to Pashley
MARKET: Circular Economy to Industrial Internet
COMPANIES: Space NK to Feelunique
MARKET: M&A to ScaleUp
MARKET: Cyber Security to AI
MARKETPLACE: media stories 2015-18
Delighted to see #SeedrsAlumni @yellowdog featured in yesterday's Sunday Times talking all things Bristol and the s… https://t.co/sSuiulS9T3
Capital at risk. The founders of @sleepwellmilk are on a mission to help the world get a better night's rest. Now a… https://t.co/RDsH3X358I
Capital at risk. With its dedicated marketplace to buy and sell and invest in rental property, @VestaBuyToLet is cr… https://t.co/OUvszRZBYA
On 30th Jan, Seedrs will be hosting a PR Workshop for startup and growth business founders. If you want to hear the… https://t.co/qIThcHndJR
Capital at risk. Starting as a peer-to-peer platform for avid cyclists, @cycle_land is now working with some of the… https://t.co/NolX90XJwp
Huge congratulations to the legend that is @andy_murray for such a remarkable tennis career. Like a true entreprene… https://t.co/CLZBnYbE90
Check out what #SeedrsAlumniClub members had to say about our first Portfolio Press Event, which introduced them to… https://t.co/soxclKBeZJ
Capital at risk. Bike sharing platform @cycle_land is facilitating convenient, cost-friendly and environmentally co… https://t.co/TutuOxmycx
Capital at risk. Nothing makes a pastry quite like quality ingredients and a generation-old recipe. Check out Eat S… https://t.co/x7FMPd2OXv