Tuesday June 19th 2018Ends
Tuesday June 19th 2018Location
Asiability and Hurun Report invite SMEs to apply for investment and partnership discussions with Chinese entrepreneurs at a CEO summit to be held on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
The summit offers U.K./E.U. SMEs the opportunity to introduce their businesses and ambitions for global growth to a delegation of 30 high-net-worth Chinese entrepreneurs to explore opportunities for investment and partnership.
Applications will be accepted from SMEs registered in the U.K. or E.U. with 10 or more permanent employees and a trading history of 3 or more years. SMEs interested in participating should register their interest by submitting a PDF introduction to their business and ambitions for global growth at www.asiability.co.uk
Designed to foster, encourage and strengthen mutually beneficial business partnerships between U.K./E.U. SMEs and globalising Chinese companies and investors, the AsiabilityHurun ‘New Era - New Opportunity’ Partnership Summit is presented in partnership with:
- CHINABRITAIN BUSINESS COUNCIL
- LONDON & PARTNERS
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SCOTLAND
- IP GROUP
- PINSENT MASONS
SMEs interested in participating in the AsiabilityHurun ‘New Era - New Opportunity’ Partnership Summit should register their interest by submitting a PDF introduction to their business and ambitions for global growth at www.asiability.co.uk
All applications and submitted materials will be in kept strictly confidential. Applications will be accepted between 29th April - 5th June 2018 in English or Chinese.
European Contact: Oliver Shiell Founder and Senior Partner, Asiability
China Contact: Rupert Hoogewerf Chairman, Hurun Report
CEO Participant Feedback:
- Sir Richard Branson, Founder VIRGIN GROUP “The Asiability - Hurun platform presents a fantastic opportunity to bring together some of the world’s most influential and successful entrepreneurs”.
- Sir Victor Blank, Leading Businessman and Philanthropist “It was a terrific, well organised pitch session and the quality of both delegate and presenter was superb - the U.K. needs more platforms like it”.
- Steve McGlennan, CEO, HYBRID AIR VEHICLES “There is no doubt that Asiability - Hurun are the market leaders in promoting China / U.K. collaboration in the best entrepreneurial opportunities. The quality of contributions from Chinese, U.K. and international participants was world class and the event produced real results”.
- Miles Alexander, Investment Director, SDCL “The Asiability - Hurun Entrepreneurial Britain Summit was a great opportunity to personally showcase SDCL’s energy efficiency business to a select group of Chinese investors.”
- Meinhard F. Schmidt, Chairman, ONCIMMUNE “This was an impressive platform to showcase our offerings for China, with a wealth of top level, highly interested investors and entrepreneurs, an excellent pick by the organisers resulting in a very good position for next steps. Clearly Asiability - Hurun know how to get the right contacts and to connect the parties.”
- Jerry Sanders, Founder & CEO, SAN FRANCISCO SCIENCE “After having participated in the Asiability summit, I have no doubt that it will become a “must attend” event on the Sino-Anglo calendar. The opportunity to meet and address captains of the Chinese financial and business world is a rare one indeed.”
Asiability was founded in 2015 by Ollie Shiell to bridge the knowledge and network deficit between high-growth potential businesses in the U.K., E.U., and People’s Republic of China. Prior to establishing Asiability, Ollie founded Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (Europe) in 2011, the European division of China’s leading executive business school established by Asia’s wealthiest man Li ka-shing and was formally Chief Executive of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew Foundation. Board experience includes the London Symphony Orchestra, Social Bite and the China Britain Business Council.
Asiability’s Chairman, James Richards, is a former diplomat and Group Director for China for Rolls Royce and De La Rue. From 1977-1980, James served as the official interpreter for H.M. The Queen, Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and other British Leaders. James is also the Chairman of the China-Association.
Asiability Ltd works with its clients on an ‘in-house’ basis providing cross-cultural management services including: Coaching and Executive Training; Research and Translation Services; Negotiation and Sales Support. Asiability’s client base come from across sectors and include leading global firms ranging from Deutsche Bank Wealth Management to United Nations Impact 2030. About Hurun Report
Hurun Report was founded in Shanghai in 1999 and is best known for the Hurun China Rich list, ranking the top 2000 individuals in China. Hurun Report has three main businesses: its pre-eminent research unit that profiles the highnet-worth community in China, Hurun Media and Hurun Investments.
As ‘The Voice of Chinese Entrepreneurship’, the Hurun network comprises 7,000 leading entrepreneurs and 20,000 businesses across China. Hurun’s multichannel platform utilises WeChat, online broadcasting, video streaming, Weibo, radio, app and print media and attracts over 1 million readers per week.
PRESS RELEASE with contact details: http://www.asiability.co.uk/pdfs/2018%20Asiability%20Press%20release.pdf