Company Directory / Nutmeg Saving And Investment Limited
We’ve got rid of all the aspects that made the wealth management industry unpopular. We don’t charge a premium for the illusion of a personal relationship. We don’t use confusing benchmarks that bear no resemblance to reality. We don’t use technical jargon. We don’t lump all your money together. We don’t charge high fees to pay for our huge sales force. We don’t hit you with sneaky charges. We don’t keep you in the dark over where you’re invested – or how your funds are performing.
Instead, we give you complete transparency – and, we hope, complete peace of mind. We can help you set up your portfolio in under 10 minutes. You can create as many funds as you like. And you can top up, transfer or withdraw whenever you like. We regularly rebalance your portfolio, selecting from a diverse, global range of assets, to ensure you have the best chance of staying on track. And you can get in touch with us by telephone, email or live webchat, whichever you prefer.
Nick Hungerford, Co-Founder of Nutmeg
• BALDERTON CAPITAL - one of the largest venture capital firms in Europe.
• Sir CHARLES DUNSTONE - the Chairman and Co-founder of mobile phone retailer The Carphone Warehouse; Chairman of TalkTalk Group.
• DANIEL AEGERTER - Chairman and Founder of Armada Investment Group.
• JOHN KAY - visiting Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics; director of several public companies; weekly column in the Financial Times; author of many books.
• Zurich-based KLAUS HOMMELS - venture capitalist who focuses on seed and early-stage investments. … founded his own VC fund Hommels Holding … has invested in internet businesses such as Skype, Facebook and Xing.
• NIGEL WRAY - has also held directorships and significant shareholdings in companies such as Domino’s Pizza, Singer & Friedlander Group and Carlton Communications + NED shareholder of People's Phone Company, Networkers, Skyepharma, Chorion and Urbium.
• PENTECH VENTURES is a VC business for category-defining digital companies.
• SCHRODERS - global asset management company.
• TIM DRAPER - founded Draper Associates in 1985, which became the venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson, now DFJ.
• R. TODD RUPPERT – Founder, CEO of Ruppert International Inc."
|HUNGRY FINANCE LIMITED||2011-01-24 - 2012-05-23|
- 8995 Nonequity Investment Instruments
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 8 years
- January 24, 2011
- Nature of Business
- 66300 - Fund management activities
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
@Allaben ...Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co is not included in any of our portfolios. Neither company is included in o… https://t.co/fiLI1SYpQu
@Allaben meaning its weight in the iShares Core MSCI EM IMI UCITS ETF is 0.03%. This company is also present in the… https://t.co/dUuQGdRIHb
@Allaben Hi @allaben, these companies form a very small part of the global emerging market stock indices, and there… https://t.co/4YDx5hzV9C
RT @FintechSIN: Here are 7 wealthtech players from Europe which Singaporeans, or anyone really, should know about: https://t.co/wO31oiRZgf…
RT @thenutmegteam: Nutmeg would love you to join a discussion group for women with an interest in personal finance - next tuesday evening.…
Our shiny new tube car panels have gone live across the London underground network. Now try and guess the tube li… https://t.co/pCNJ5Z6yCo
Nutmeg would love you to join a discussion group for women with an interest in personal finance - next tuesday even… https://t.co/pJYwGybAtP
It seems like Shakespeare knew a thing or two about #diversifiedportfolios ✍ [capital at risk] https://t.co/qbyCBs0aCa
"Through our ESG portfolio scoring, you can see how your portfolios stand up against a range of environmental, soci… https://t.co/2N0aHXxo2Q