Company Directory / Nutmeg Saving And Investment Limited
We’ve got rid of all the aspects that made the wealth management industry unpopular. We don’t charge a premium for the illusion of a personal relationship. We don’t use confusing benchmarks that bear no resemblance to reality. We don’t use technical jargon. We don’t lump all your money together. We don’t charge high fees to pay for our huge sales force. We don’t hit you with sneaky charges. We don’t keep you in the dark over where you’re invested – or how your funds are performing.
Instead, we give you complete transparency – and, we hope, complete peace of mind. We can help you set up your portfolio in under 10 minutes. You can create as many funds as you like. And you can top up, transfer or withdraw whenever you like. We regularly rebalance your portfolio, selecting from a diverse, global range of assets, to ensure you have the best chance of staying on track. And you can get in touch with us by telephone, email or live webchat, whichever you prefer.
Nick Hungerford, Co-Founder of Nutmeg
• BALDERTON CAPITAL - one of the largest venture capital firms in Europe.
• Sir CHARLES DUNSTONE - the Chairman and Co-founder of mobile phone retailer The Carphone Warehouse; Chairman of TalkTalk Group.
• DANIEL AEGERTER - Chairman and Founder of Armada Investment Group.
• JOHN KAY - visiting Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics; director of several public companies; weekly column in the Financial Times; author of many books.
• Zurich-based KLAUS HOMMELS - venture capitalist who focuses on seed and early-stage investments. … founded his own VC fund Hommels Holding … has invested in internet businesses such as Skype, Facebook and Xing.
• NIGEL WRAY - has also held directorships and significant shareholdings in companies such as Domino’s Pizza, Singer & Friedlander Group and Carlton Communications + NED shareholder of People's Phone Company, Networkers, Skyepharma, Chorion and Urbium.
• PENTECH VENTURES is a VC business for category-defining digital companies.
• SCHRODERS - global asset management company.
• TIM DRAPER - founded Draper Associates in 1985, which became the venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson, now DFJ.
• R. TODD RUPPERT – Founder, CEO of Ruppert International Inc."
|HUNGRY FINANCE LIMITED||2011-01-24 - 2012-05-23|
- 8995 Nonequity Investment Instruments
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 8 years
- January 24, 2011
- Nature of Business
- 66300 - Fund management activities
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
RT @AnnaMitchell21: @thenutmegteam's CIO @ShaunPort highlights the importance of a good customer experience to get more people #Investing #…
It’s a packed house tonight for the #Finimize Future of #Investing event. Our very own @ShaunPort is joined by… https://t.co/xh7xBBi1Qg
RT @finimize: At tomorrow’s @Finimize event we’ll be discussing the future of investing with @ShaunPort CIO of @thenutmegteam, @romisavova…
@DarraghCrowley2 @ShaunPort Hi Darragh, thanks for getting in touch. You absolutely can, but you will need a UK ban… https://t.co/CwWqVAYy1A
RT @ShaunPort: Four out of every five UK equity managers have failed to beat the market over the past 3 years, according to analysis by S&P…
@Tim_Hayes101 Hi Tim, thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask you to speak to our customer support team? They're all… https://t.co/ECj8cChmJH
Whatever happens politically in the coming weeks and months, putting some money into your #ISA early in the #tax ye… https://t.co/PSSKM75GZ1
Let's see if we can get @simonpegg to present this month's Investor Update... #ImposterUpdate https://t.co/4FqBZJhudM
@nigel_venables Hi Nigel, thanks for getting in touch. The field appears to be working, but it could depend on the… https://t.co/wSrFIYakLQ