Newable is a company limited by guarantee. …does not have a share capital or any shareholders, but members who control it. Our members comprise the 33 London Boroughs and the City of London Corporation. Our members have two representatives on the board.
In order to thrive, businesses require loans and / or equity investment, advice and workspaces. Therefore, Newable’s has four main pillars – LENDING, INVESTING, ADVICE and PROPERTY united by the common goal of developing and delivering high quality specialist products and services to meet these essential needs.
In the year to March 2017 Newable’s businesses:
• assisted 7,400 companies to increase their exports;
• assisted nearly 1,200 companies to start exporting for the first time;
• provided start-up, growth loans and enterprise support services to 1,300 people and businesses;
• lent some £9m to small businesses;
• provided innovation support for over 1,100 companies; and
• created, acquired or managed business and industrial space to accommodate over 370 small businesses.
Newable Ventures Limited (FRN 795277) is an Appointed Representative of Larpent Newton & Co Ltd. Neither Newable Capital Limited nor Newable Private Investing Limited are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Notable investments made by our Funds (date = our Funds first invested in):
• BLU WIRELESS …leading Silicon IP systems provider for next generation high bandwidth 5G communication systems. 2013. Total funds raised: £25m
• SPHERE FLUIDICS … biochip system with single-cell analysis technology to accelerate the pace and quality of high-value biological discoveries. 2012. Total funds raised: £10.8m
• HOPSTER … children’s app that offers pre-school TV and education based games. 2013. Total funds raised: £11.6m
• REZATEC … geospatial big data analytics across a wide range of industry verticals and geographies. 2017. Total funds raised: £3.6
• CONTACT ENGINE … customer management platform that enables companies to automate interactions with their customers across various channels. 2010. Total funds raised: £4m
• OXTEX …manufactures self-inflating tissue expanders for use in reconstructive plastic surgery and restorative dentistry. 2014. Total funds raised: £4.5m
|GREATER LONDON ENTERPRISE LIMITED||1990-04-01 - 2016-10-07|
|GREATER LONDON ENTERPRISE BOARD LIMITED||1982-07-21 - 1990-04-01|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Private Limited by Guarantee/No Share Capital
- Company Age
- 38 years
- July 21, 1982
- Nature of Business
- 64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2021
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2020
Newable - Building Business Confidence - Money, Advice, SpaceSource:newable.co.uk
Newable helps businesses thrive through funding, professional support and premises. Unleashing potential, building resilience & championing growth.
Newable Ltd - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg MarketsSource:www.bloomberg.com
Newable Ltd. Newable Limited operates as a diversified financial services company. The Company owns and manages business and industrial spaces, provides ...
About Us - NewableSource:newable.co.uk
Chris has started, scaled and sold three businesses. His most profitable venture was the interactive shopping channel company 'sit-up Ltd', sold to Virgin Media for ...
NEWABLE LIMITED - Overview (free company information from ...Source:find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk
NEWABLE LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, ...
Newable | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
Newable | 2358 followers on LinkedIn. We help UK businesses thrive. Find out how we can help yours! | We help businesses thrive by providing funding, ...
NEWABLE LIMITED Company Profile | LONDON, United Kingdom ...Source:www.dnb.com
NEWABLE LIMITED is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Lending Industry. NEWABLE LIMITED has 308 employees at this location and ...