Newable is a company limited by guarantee. …does not have a share capital or any shareholders, but members who control it. Our members comprise the 33 London Boroughs and the City of London Corporation. Our members have two representatives on the board.
In order to thrive, businesses require loans and / or equity investment, advice and workspaces. Therefore, Newable’s has four main pillars – LENDING, INVESTING, ADVICE and PROPERTY united by the common goal of developing and delivering high quality specialist products and services to meet these essential needs.
In the year to March 2017 Newable’s businesses:
• assisted 7,400 companies to increase their exports;
• assisted nearly 1,200 companies to start exporting for the first time;
• provided start-up, growth loans and enterprise support services to 1,300 people and businesses;
• lent some £9m to small businesses;
• provided innovation support for over 1,100 companies; and
• created, acquired or managed business and industrial space to accommodate over 370 small businesses.
Newable Ventures Limited (FRN 795277) is an Appointed Representative of Larpent Newton & Co Ltd. Neither Newable Capital Limited nor Newable Private Investing Limited are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Notable investments made by our Funds (date = our Funds first invested in):
• BLU WIRELESS …leading Silicon IP systems provider for next generation high bandwidth 5G communication systems. 2013. Total funds raised: £25m
• SPHERE FLUIDICS … biochip system with single-cell analysis technology to accelerate the pace and quality of high-value biological discoveries. 2012. Total funds raised: £10.8m
• HOPSTER … children’s app that offers pre-school TV and education based games. 2013. Total funds raised: £11.6m
• REZATEC … geospatial big data analytics across a wide range of industry verticals and geographies. 2017. Total funds raised: £3.6
• CONTACT ENGINE … customer management platform that enables companies to automate interactions with their customers across various channels. 2010. Total funds raised: £4m
• OXTEX …manufactures self-inflating tissue expanders for use in reconstructive plastic surgery and restorative dentistry. 2014. Total funds raised: £4.5m
|GREATER LONDON ENTERPRISE LIMITED||1990-04-01 - 2016-10-07|
|GREATER LONDON ENTERPRISE BOARD LIMITED||1982-07-21 - 1990-04-01|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Private Limited by Guarantee/No Share Capital
- Company Age
- 36 years
- July 21, 1982
- Nature of Business
- 64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2018
Newable | Building business confidenceSource:www.newable.co.uk
Newable is an active and creative supporter of small businesses, working to create jobs, encourage enterprise and equip SMEs with expertise, confidence and ...
NEWABLE LIMITED - Overview (free company information from ...Source:beta.companieshouse.gov.uk
NEWABLE LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, ...
Newable | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
Learn about working at Newable. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at Newable, leverage your professional network, and get hired.
Private Investing | NewableSource:www.newable.co.uk
Newable Ventures Limited (FRN 795277) is an Appointed Representative of Larpent Newton & Co Ltd. Larpent Newton & Co Ltd is authorised and regulated by ...
Investing duo sell Angel Capital Group to Newable | London ...Source:www.standard.co.uk
Apr 24, 2017 ... Two of London's top angel investors have struck a deal of their own after selling their venture-capital firm. Anthony Clarke and Jenny Tooth ...
Newable | CrunchbaseSource:www.crunchbase.com
Newable Limited provides finance, consulting, and property services for start-ups, and small and medium-sized businesses in the UK.
Newable Private Investing Limited
COMPANIES: Alfa to Tokamak Energy
Good Energy Limited
Tooley Energy Limited
MARKET: Green power to Nanobots
COMPANIES: SRT Marine to TrakM8
COMPANIES: Grind & Co to Go Outdoors
Fast Track 100 company league table 2012
Fast Track 100 company league table 2008
COMPANIES: Ede & Ravenscroft to MRC
COMPANIES: MelodyVR to Strix
ELITE programme: 100 UK companies, 17 new
Fast Track 100 company league table 2007
Fast Track 100 company league table 2009
MARKET: Health Tech to Station F, Paris
MARKET: Cash Burn to Workspace
COMPANIES: Lanchester Wine to LoopMe
MARKET: streaming to top tech
MARKET: accelerators in start-up cities
COMPANIES: Audley Travel to True Capital
COMPANIES: Cammell Laird to Fundsmith
MARKET: Legaltech to the Crick
COMPANIES: Evening Standard to Graphcore
Queen’s Awards for Enterprise winners 2013
CITYZONE: The Accelerators - speakers & sponsors
My way or the highway won't work when it comes to exporting, as @cocoroselondon explains in our Life Lessons for Ex… https://t.co/65vkcOg22u
Two years ago, we rebranded from GLE to Newable! What better way to celebrate a great transformation than with a hu… https://t.co/T2gc8sppqD
RT @whereweworkltd: .@whereweworkltd and @Newable ! The winning team!!!! #BIFMAwards https://t.co/KWVbrGCwos
RT @BIFMAwards: The winner of #BIFMAwards Impact on Organisational Performance is Newable - A Brave New Workspace, WhereWeWork Ltd @Newable…
Epsiode 4: Turn and Face the Strange. Embrace the strange that comes with exporting to new and exciting countries.… https://t.co/tf1h0p20ll
Sometimes, you just have to piggyback! 🐖 Getting help when entering new markets from businesses who are established… https://t.co/wXOCT51GIj
We're exhibiting at #thamesvalleyexpo today in Reading! Come and have a chat with us about #export https://t.co/ElOdGDyK6n
It's exciting seeing things take off for your business, but what happens when it is all happening too fast too soon… https://t.co/XZCFnniTN5
Success and growth are considered #goals for any business, but what happens when success reaches you too fast, too… https://t.co/DRCha19bro