We also provide investment management services to Accelerated Digital Ventures, an investment platform that offers UK digital technology businesses unrivalled access to capital, from entry to exit.
We are committed to supporting our community and The Northstar Foundation has been set up to do this.
NORTH EAST ACCELERATOR FUND
• Boiler Plan UK. Providing and installing domestic boilers across the UK with the option to spread the cost with financed monthly repayment plans.
• Fairstone. Financial services company comprising financial management, private wealth, mortgage solutions & estate planning.
• Zerolight. Providing advanced real-time 3D visualisation technologies for brands.
• Femeda. Medical devices for the alleviation of female urinary incontinence.
• Kykloud. Leading provider of mobile surveying and asset management software
• Palringo. Software applications enabling “always on” voice and data channels.
NORTH EAST PROOF OF CONCEPT FUND
• Applied Graphene Materials. Manufacturing graphene for advanced composites
• Ignite. Mentorship-led accelerator program for start-ups
• iResources. Digital Agency specialising in eCommerce & web development.
• CRESS Systems. Manufacturing energy storage systems that recycle wasted energy from industrial processes to reduce cost and emissions
• Arquer Diagnostics. Developing novel urine diagnostic tests for prostate and bladder cancer.
• VEO. Enabling the tagging and analysis of video to encourage professional learning
NORTH EAST SOCIAL INVESTMENT FUND
• Safe In Tees Valley. Community safety partnership focused on promoting safer communities in Tees Valley through reducing unemployment and crime rates.
• Smiles/ BELP Enterprises. Pre-school day nursery which aims to engage the local community in Billingham.
• Achieve with NERAF. Delivering services as part of the government’s national ‘Through The Gate’ programme, helping ex-offenders with rehabilitation.
• Home Group. Delivering the government’s ‘Fair Chance Fund’ across the North East, helping homeless young people into accommodation, education and employment."
27-35 Grainger Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
|NORTHSTAR EQUITY INVESTORS LIMITED||2004-04-19 - 2014-03-27|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 14 years
- April 19, 2004
- Nature of Business
- 64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2018
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2017
RT @rickcharnley: Great to hear the Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP talk at #Dynamo18 @dynamonortheast https://t.co/2BjwN0LI6B
RT @rickcharnley: Looking forward to hearing about the #culture @tombola , thanks to @STyneBusiness for organising https://t.co/QW2SZTnaNN
If you want to talk to us about investment from the @NorthEastFund Innovation Fund - just get in touch! https://t.co/8Z7ZFja3ah
RT @NorthEastFund: A huge thanks to all the case studies who took part in @NorthEastFund regional briefing series; @orchidsoft, @ievoreade…
RT @JamieHardesty: G'morning North East #digital #tech folk! I'd love some support/retweets here if you'd be so kind. At @TechNation we're…
Can getting investment be straightforward? One of our investees @UK_IBEX tells of their journey and offers some tip… https://t.co/UmW78rV0um
RT @Sheena_FusionPR: The final @NorthEastFund briefing session is being held this Wednesday 13/06 for #NorthTyneside SMEs to find out about…
RT @RTCNorth: Andrew Mitchell, Chief Executive of @NorthEastFund - the new £120m investment programme available to SMEs across the #northea…
RT @SuperNetworkNE: Tickets have now been released for the #NPHSummit (4-6 July) in Newcastle (part of @GetNorth2018). Sign up for FREE to…