We also provide investment management services to Accelerated Digital Ventures, an investment platform that offers UK digital technology businesses unrivalled access to capital, from entry to exit.
We are committed to supporting our community and The Northstar Foundation has been set up to do this.
NORTH EAST ACCELERATOR FUND
• Boiler Plan UK. Providing and installing domestic boilers across the UK with the option to spread the cost with financed monthly repayment plans.
• Fairstone. Financial services company comprising financial management, private wealth, mortgage solutions & estate planning.
• Zerolight. Providing advanced real-time 3D visualisation technologies for brands.
• Femeda. Medical devices for the alleviation of female urinary incontinence.
• Kykloud. Leading provider of mobile surveying and asset management software
• Palringo. Software applications enabling “always on” voice and data channels.
NORTH EAST PROOF OF CONCEPT FUND
• Applied Graphene Materials. Manufacturing graphene for advanced composites
• Ignite. Mentorship-led accelerator program for start-ups
• iResources. Digital Agency specialising in eCommerce & web development.
• CRESS Systems. Manufacturing energy storage systems that recycle wasted energy from industrial processes to reduce cost and emissions
• Arquer Diagnostics. Developing novel urine diagnostic tests for prostate and bladder cancer.
• VEO. Enabling the tagging and analysis of video to encourage professional learning
NORTH EAST SOCIAL INVESTMENT FUND
• Safe In Tees Valley. Community safety partnership focused on promoting safer communities in Tees Valley through reducing unemployment and crime rates.
• Smiles/ BELP Enterprises. Pre-school day nursery which aims to engage the local community in Billingham.
• Achieve with NERAF. Delivering services as part of the government’s national ‘Through The Gate’ programme, helping ex-offenders with rehabilitation.
• Home Group. Delivering the government’s ‘Fair Chance Fund’ across the North East, helping homeless young people into accommodation, education and employment."
27-35 Grainger Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
|NORTHSTAR EQUITY INVESTORS LIMITED||2004-04-19 - 2014-03-27|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 14 years
- April 19, 2004
- Nature of Business
- 64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2018
RT @BdailyNorthEast: #Newcastle record label @HumbleAngelRecs has ‘great potential for growth’ with £150k #Innovation Fund boost via @North…
RT @NIHR_NCL_MIC: Great to see our collaborators from AMLo Biosciences in the @ChronicleLive! They have received £375,000 in investment fro…
RT @GeneratorNE: Are you a tech founder looking to learn more about raising investment? Join us at TusPark 25/10 for an Investment Workshop…
RT @SimonGreenNcl: Opportunities to join the team @SuperNetworkNE, working on exciting #innovation projects for the region - we're recruiti…
RT @NCLTechTrust: October's Office Hours are fully booked for this month - if you're a tech founder and need support or advice, you can cha…
RT @tristanwatson: Day One of our new @igniteaccel Pre-Accelerator in Newcastle today! We’ve got 20 fantastic teams joining us at @TusparkN…
RT @a2newcastle: Wonderful! https://t.co/p663NYNtWZ
RT @111Lynsey: LONG LIVE @TechforLifeUK 🙌🙌 @campusnorthuk is no more but we’re focusing ALL OUR ATTENTION on @TechforLifeUK and we’re supe…
RT @GeneratorNE: Happy to announce the next two events in our series w/ @NCLTechTrust! 1st: Want to know more about raising investment? Joi…