We also provide investment management services to Accelerated Digital Ventures, an investment platform that offers UK digital technology businesses unrivalled access to capital, from entry to exit.
We are committed to supporting our community and The Northstar Foundation has been set up to do this.
NORTH EAST ACCELERATOR FUND
• Boiler Plan UK. Providing and installing domestic boilers across the UK with the option to spread the cost with financed monthly repayment plans.
• Fairstone. Financial services company comprising financial management, private wealth, mortgage solutions & estate planning.
• Zerolight. Providing advanced real-time 3D visualisation technologies for brands.
• Femeda. Medical devices for the alleviation of female urinary incontinence.
• Kykloud. Leading provider of mobile surveying and asset management software
• Palringo. Software applications enabling “always on” voice and data channels.
NORTH EAST PROOF OF CONCEPT FUND
• Applied Graphene Materials. Manufacturing graphene for advanced composites
• Ignite. Mentorship-led accelerator program for start-ups
• iResources. Digital Agency specialising in eCommerce & web development.
• CRESS Systems. Manufacturing energy storage systems that recycle wasted energy from industrial processes to reduce cost and emissions
• Arquer Diagnostics. Developing novel urine diagnostic tests for prostate and bladder cancer.
• VEO. Enabling the tagging and analysis of video to encourage professional learning
NORTH EAST SOCIAL INVESTMENT FUND
• Safe In Tees Valley. Community safety partnership focused on promoting safer communities in Tees Valley through reducing unemployment and crime rates.
• Smiles/ BELP Enterprises. Pre-school day nursery which aims to engage the local community in Billingham.
• Achieve with NERAF. Delivering services as part of the government’s national ‘Through The Gate’ programme, helping ex-offenders with rehabilitation.
• Home Group. Delivering the government’s ‘Fair Chance Fund’ across the North East, helping homeless young people into accommodation, education and employment."
27-35 Grainger Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
|NORTHSTAR EQUITY INVESTORS LIMITED||2004-04-19 - 2014-03-27|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 14 years
- April 19, 2004
- Nature of Business
- 64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2018
RT @FoundersFriday: Come to our next event... Founders’ Friday @ Tuspark Eagle Lab (31st August 2018) https://t.co/9LERpLcKmF (sponsored…
RT @BrittonLyndsey: Got your ticket yet?? We'll be seeing @campusnorthuk out with a BANG on Thurs 27th Sept with lots o' booze, food & fun,…
RT @TechNation: The Tech Nation report wasn't all just facts and figures. We put together a list of 5 recommendations for ambitious entrepr…
RT @NELFundManagers: Calling all #Durham businesses! We're partnering with @PGLegalLimited to deliver a free event on 25th Sept for #SMEs l…
RT @igniteaccel: Very excited for our event with @NCLTechTrust on the 5th of September in @FlatCapsCoffee. Find out about our new pre-accel…
RT @NCLTechTrust: We've launched a new Meetup group for @NCLTechTrust - join the group and find out about all our upcoming events, includin…
Growing your business or going for investment? First you need to make sure your financial systems are in order! Com… https://t.co/XUd2WSrMmG
RT @igniteaccel: If you are based in the NE, have a great idea and the passion to make your startup happen then we want to hear from you -…
RT @igniteaccel: If you want to have a chat with the Ignite team in #Newcastle and find out about our new programme / get advice about your…