Published by Anonymous
A London / East Anglia-based company is seeking a React.js front end developer to complete the first stage of a site upgrade.
Remaining first phase work includes:
- improving membership login / authentication (using Auth0) / processes
- improving navigation + look & feel
- bug-fixing for publishing, directories + comments (using Disqus)
- adding administrator functionality
- adding member-to-member messaging.
The project 2nd phase will involve building payments functionality.
- Essential: React.js expertise and experience in developing membership web sites
- [Desirable: messaging and payments applications]
- 10 days +/- work will be required for the first phase of this project
How to respond.
Interested developers can request a detailed specification and access to the legacy + React web sites by responding to the questions below. After an initial conversation, we will be happy to supply access to the API and code for appraisal by qualified applicants.
- Contact: rbryan at director-zone.com
- Summarise relevant skills and experience
- relevant sites that you have worked on and mention if you are happy to supply customer references
- your pricing and availability
- your name and contact details, including telephone and email