Wednesday January 1st 2020
Nearly all companies that have been assessed and ranked for their achievements by organisations such as Queen’s Award for Enterprise, Fast Track, Deloitte 500, Telegraph 1000 and others would be categorised as GRID companies by Directorzone.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
Lists of recent winners of the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise can be found on Directorzone at:
- invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Her Majesty The Queen
- presented the award at their company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at their main office, and use the emblem on their marketing materials (for example, on their packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
The awards are valid for 5 years.
Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
Please click here for more information about the awards and:
- After the application
- Previous winners