Published by Anonymous
The B2B Marketing Manager will be in charge of growing awareness and usage of Adzuna amongst potential job advertisers in the UK. It’s a marketing role, reporting to the co-founder and part of our marketing team, but liaising closely with sales. Your work will help match the right jobs and employers to the right jobseekers, using unique technology to give them access to every job, everywhere – ultimately making people’s lives better and the economy more efficient!
Work in a company where you can make a real difference
A market-competitive salary - ₤35000 - ₤50000 per year- and bonus scheme
23 days holiday – plus a bonus day for your birthday
A bursting social event calendar
A great office in leafy Fulham
A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Apple store discount and lots more!
Owning Adzuna’s b2b marketing strategy
• Customise brand positioning and benefits to a trade audience, ensure we tailor right messaging to right audiences, working with our brand/pr manager
• Build marketing plans to support marketing and sales objectives
• Manage allocation of limited trade marketing resources – money and time – to highest ROI activities in short and long term
• Work with finance/founders/sales to determine and allocate resources required
• Help make Adzuna famous, and so lay the foundations for our sales team to achieve their ambitious growth targets
Creating marketing and sales promotion materials
• Develop best in class, on brand and effective online and offline trade marketing content and materials – including working with sales team on one-pagers and presentations – writing copy and designing visuals.
Conferences and events
• Plan which conferences Adzuna should attend, sponsor, speak at etc
• Build relationships and negotiate with conference & event organisers
• Ensure we have effective, high impact collateral like stands, competitions, merchandise etc to maximise impact and return on investment from these events
• Measure what works – and do more of it
Develop our prospect database and communications
• Lead the development and execution of a cutting edge approach to prospect identification that makes effective use of multiple channels – including for example list development, email marketing and newsletters, prospect pipelining and segmentation, content marketing/white papers, capturing data from events and/or webinars as well as ads posted on our website.
• Setup and manage an effective prospect database and CRM approach and work closely with sales team on handoffs between marketing and sales.
Contribution to Adzuna generally
• Manage trade side of social media, influencer marketing, trade advertising & other channels as relevant
• Support b2b marketing rollout of best practise across international teams
• Contribute to marketing team and overall marketing strategy and consistency across channels
-Relevant marketing experience, likely to number at least 3 to 5 years
-Broad exposure to business-to-business marketing channels like email marketing, CRM, events/conferences and social media
-An eye for brand marketing, design and copywriting
-Strong focus on KPIs and results
-Start-up mentality (hands-on, practical, organised, ambitious, team worker, ownership)
-Great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature who can bring people together to make things happen and get the most out of suppliers.
-A degree at 2.1 or better (or equivalent) from a respected university
-Ideally some experience in the recruitment industry and/or in a start-up environment
From launch in the UK in 2011, we’ve grown a lot, and are busy conquering the world from our small, cool office in Fulham. Our mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs.
We need your help. It’ll be fun, hard work, and rewarding.
Published at 06 Sep 2016
Expires on 06 Nov 2016