Published by Anonymous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation undergoing a major programme of investment and change. The company, with sales approximately c £50m, is part of a large international group, plans significant growth and expansion into new markets and now requires an operations director to lead change that will result in increased capacity, improved productivity and best in class customer service.
Recruiter - Harvey Nash plc
Location - South Coast, UK
Salary - Competitive Package
Posted - 31 Mar 2016
Closes - 30 Apr 2016
Ref - HN8776TOL
Job Function - Operations Director
Industry - Engineering / Manufacturing, Retail / FMCG, Sales
Position Type - Permanent
- A key member of the management team, you will contribute significantly to the strategic thinking and business planning process and be fully involved in the overall management and direction of the company
- You will lead a programme of operational improvement and change, which will develop an overall culture of continuous improvement, a passion for excellence and a high performance factory based on lean principles
- The factory is modern, well equipped with a highly motivated operations team. Your role is to provide the vision, the insight and expertise to achieve a step change in performance and position operations as a vital and leading part of the organisation, that is the foundation for growth
- Candidates will be highly expert manufacturing professionals with a track record of leading cultural change and operational improvement, based on lean principles
- A breadth of experience is required, with expertise gained in high volume, batch manufacturing an advantage, however most important is ability to deeply understand manufacturing and supply and have the track record of realising and optimising the potential of the resources available
- You will have excellent communication skills, a high values based and engaged leadership style, with the credibility and influence to align the entire organisation to support the strategic plan of building a high performing manufacturing resource and excellence in customer service and quality
To apply, please quote reference HN8776TOL with full career details to Joanna Grinnell, Harvey Nash, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvey Nash is a global executive search consultancy.
Complying with the DTI: We are an Employment Agency.