"We’re a mid-market private equity firm of over 75 people in the UK and Australia. We have £1 billion ready to invest over the next 5 years and we invest anywhere from £2 million to £50 million in fast-growing companies.
Companies we've worked with: From MORI to mortgage advice, network operators to noodle restaurants and fertility clinics to Fat Face we’ve invested in over 100 businesses.
We invest across business services, consumer markets, healthcare and education, and technology, media and communications, dedicating a team to each sector to make sure every business achieves its potential.
Current investments (16.3.17)
• ARMSTONG CRAVEN Executive search and intelligence agency
• AUTOLOGIC Automotive diagnostics solution provider
• BISTROT PIERRE French bistrot chain
• BOILERJUICE.COM Online heating oil retailer
• BROADSTONE Pensions and employee benefits provider
• CABLECOM IT and communications services provider
• CAROUSEL Personalised logistics provider
• CR7 Payment solutions provider
• CREATE FERTILITY London-based fertility clinic
• CREW CLOTHING Quality British casual clothing
• DIRECT FERRIES Online ferry ticket aggregator
• EFFICIO International procurement consultancy
• ENTERPRISE FINANCE Broker and lender of short-term property loans
• EQUE2 Construction software provider
• EXCLAIMER Email signature software provider
• FOUR EYES INSIGHT Clinical consultancy
• HAPPY DAYS Day nursery operator
• IP SOLUTIONS Unified communications provider
• KEY TRAVEL Specialist travel management company
• KIRONA Field force automation solutions
• METRONET B2B internet service provider
• NICHE Broker service for mortgages
• PHO Vietnamese restaurant group
• RED BOX Voice and data recording business
• RHUBARB Premium food and beverage operator
• SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS B2B telecoms business
• STOWE Family law firm
• SYKES COTTAGES Self-catering holiday agency
• TEN10 Software testing services provider
• THE UP GROUP Pan-European digital executive search
• THOMAS J FUDGE'S Baker of remarkable biscuits
• UPPER STREET EVENTS Consumer-focused events company
• WITHERSLACK GROUP Provider of specialist education and care to children
• YSC Global leadership consultancy"
|LIVING BRIDGE VC LLP||2014-11-20 - 2015-01-30|
|ISIS VC LLP||2014-05-01 - 2014-11-20|
|FPPE LLP||2006-06-16 - 2014-05-01|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Company Age
- 12 years
- June 16, 2006
- Nature of Business
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
A mid-market private equity firm of over 75 people in the UK and Australia. We Get Growth. Our team have been backing businesses together for twenty years.
Livingbridge | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
... today for free. See who you know at Livingbridge, leverage your professional network, and get hired. ... Venture Capital & Private EquityLondon4,618 followers .
Who we areSource:www.livingbridge.com
Livingbridge VC LLP is not acting for potential investors in connection with the potential investment in either the Micro Cap Income Fund or the Multi Cap Income ...
Livingbridge signs up to £23 million Exclaimer investmentSource:www.exclaimer.eu
Dec 6, 2016 ... Livingbridge VC LLP is the Investment Manager to and invests on behalf of the Baronsmead Venture Trust plc and Baronsmead Second ...
LIVINGBRIDGE VC LLP - Overview (free company information from ...Source:beta.companieshouse.gov.uk
LIVINGBRIDGE VC LLP - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, ...
Livingbridge - WikipediaSource:en.wikipedia.org
Livingbridge is a mid-market private equity firm launched in 1995. Headquartered in London, the firm also has offices in, Melbourne, Australia and Boston, US.
Gareth Young features in KPMG's report considering the driving factors behind record levels of M&A activity in Aust… https://t.co/nJx5Q2OyrN
Securing the right funding at the right time can make all the difference in ensuring growing technology businesses… https://t.co/cGqJOgZEY0
Congratulations to Liz Jones who has been nominated for Leading Investor at the @HealthInvestor UK Power Fifty 2018… https://t.co/t1CXWseTLR
Steve Cordiner gives his five tips for preparing for a pitch and being able to clearly articulate an investment opp… https://t.co/SWfPK18cbM
Looking forwards to welcoming all our investees to @SG_SkyGarden this evening - what a backdrop! https://t.co/U9cDLJRgLs
Oliver Mauldridge, from our Melbourne office, shares his thoughts on software SMEs going global.… https://t.co/PW2852xyjp
Find out more about our latest investments from Livingbridge Growth, with five recent investments announced.… https://t.co/sZ1XkrBCFL
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for the 2018 @LaingBuisson Investor Award which recognises… https://t.co/5ImV0XWqzr
Join our latest webinar as Fund Managers, Ken Wotton and Brendan Gulston, share their views on the market and discu… https://t.co/zGsSLcv8TL