Accelerator Directory / Seraphim Capital (general Partner) Limited Liability Partnership
We invest in companies that are transforming industries and the technologies that are underpinning the space value chain. Our fast growing portfolio is transforming the way global industries will operate. By backing businesses that observe our planet and the technologies that enable vast proprietary data sets we're enabling a new breed of applications tailored to specific verticals.
Seraphim manages £100m in Venture Capital, across two funds.
1. The newly launched, £70m, SERAPHIM SPACE FUND
2. SERAPHIM CAPITAL, a £30m fund launched in 2006 which is currently in divestment. The fund focused on early stage, generalist, technology opportunities.
• SPIRE is operating a constellation of nanosatellites with unparalleled global coverage.
• ICEYE. World’s first microsatellite SAR. Iceye is building a satellite-based information service, providing the world with access to near-real- time imagery from space.
• NIGHTINGALE SECURITY is a fully-autonomous drone solution with proprietary drone-infrastructure technology ... aerial robotic security.
• ALTITUDE ANGEL is building the next-generation cloud technologies that will support the safe integration of drones into global airspace, connecting citizens, regulators, authorities and other stakeholders together on The Internet of Flying Things™.
• TRANSROBOTICS makes the world’s first digital micro radar. The most advanced sensor systems for all types of robotic systems.
• ARIA NETWORKS
• INTAMAC SYSTEMS
EXITS: Sirigen, TestPlant, Cognitive Match and Mirriad.
Seraphim Capital (General Partner) LLP and Seraphim Space (Manager) LLP. 2017
• Airbus Defence and Space, part of Airbus Group
• Telespazio - satellite solutions and services.
• Schauenburg - strategic investor in industrial niche technologies
• Rolta - geospatial analytics company
• SES - satellite operator
• Surrey Satellite Technology
• First Derivatives
• ESE- European Space agency
• UK Space Agency
• Satellite Application Catapult
• Dentons - world’s largest law firm by number of lawyers, and sixth-largest by 2016 revenues.
• Aerospace International Research Centre - Austria.
• Teledyne Defence & Space (TDS)
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Company Age
- 12 years
- June 22, 2006
- Nature of Business
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2018
RT @mannyshar: Update to our Start-up Space report now includes new figures incorporating @SeraphimCapital - which has invested in 6 start-…
No more than one week to go before @SpaceCampVC #Mission3’s launch! We’re glad to welcome amazing new partners & br… https://t.co/N4gQX0VbgF
No more than one week to go before @SpaceCampVC #Mission3’s launch! We’re glad to welcome amazing new partners & br… https://t.co/pWm7Db3pZX
RT @altitudeangel: Incase you missed it... Our software is now helping NATS open the skies up to safe, legitimate drone flight at six UK ai…
RT @EladRatson: Just received from SpaceIL communication team what appears to be the last image #Beresheet spacecraft managed to beam to ea…
RT @Peter_J_Beck: Congratulations to Sapce IL for making it to the moons surface! A soft or hard landing is just a detail in the enormity o…
RT @thesheetztweetz: Here's a closer look at Falcon Heavy's side boosters, as @SpaceX completes the rocket hat trick https://t.co/guvdHnaYE…
RT @Will4Planet: What an amazing day for space!! Congratulations @SpaceX team for falcon heavy launch returning all three first stages!! Si…
We’re @AusHouseLondon this morning to discuss #space #startups #spacetech