OBD is a revenue-generating biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of novel biomarkers for use within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. OBD was spun out from OXFORD UNIVERSITY in June 2007 with the aim of translating fundamental scientific advances into a commercialised platform technology and a new generation of biomarkers for cancer and other diseases.
OBD has a reference laboratory in Penang, Malaysia.
Our proprietary technology, EpiSwitch™, has multiple, immediate applications across a number of therapeutic areas and indications, including oncology, autoimmune disease, immunotherapy, metabolic and neurodegenerative conditions and can be used on an industrial scale to:
• Reduce time to market, failure rates and the costs at every stage of drug discovery, from pre-clinical through to clinical development.
• Gain significant insights into disease mechanisms for drug discovery and product re-positioning programmes, as well as for the creation of predictive, diagnostic and prognostic tests.
• Personalise therapeutics to patients in the context of challenging pricing environments where improved clinical outcomes are critical.
Our strategic aim is to become the biomarker discovery technology platform of choice. By integrating EpiSwitch™ within the drug development process we enable pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to increase the success rate of drug trials and reduce the overall cost of drug development.
Significant Shareholders. + Percentage of Issued Share Capital:
• Christian Hoyer Millar and Family 16.3%
• VULPES LIFE SCIENCES FUND 13.5%
• ODEY FUNDS 9.98%
• The Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Oxford 7.4%
• Alexandre Akoulitchev 6.7%
• Aroul Ramadass and Family 6.4%
• Jeremy Richard Chancellor Ironside 4.9%”
Christian Hoyer Millar was the Chairman of both CHRONOS THERAPEUTICS LIMITED and SIBELIUS LIMITED until August 2016 …and is now a Non-Executive Director of both."
|OXFORD BIODYNAMICS LIMITED||2007-04-25 - 2016-10-13|
- 4573 Biotechnology
- Company Number
- Public Limited Company
- Company Age
- 12 years
- April 25, 2007
- Nature of Business
- 21200 - Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Year End
- September 30
- Accounts Due
- March 31, 2021
- Latest Accounts
- September 30, 2019
Oxford Biodynamics: HomeSource:www.oxfordbiodynamics.com
Why Oxford BioDynamics Plc's (LON:OBD) CEO Pay Matters To YouSource:finance.yahoo.com
Feb 3, 2020 ... Christian Gurth Millar is the CEO of Oxford BioDynamics Plc (LON:OBD). This report will, first, examine the CEO...
Management Team | Oxford BiodynamicsSource:www.oxfordbiodynamics.com
OXFORD BIODYNAMICS PLC ORD GBP0 (OBD.L) Stock Price ...Source:finance.yahoo.com
Find the latest OXFORD BIODYNAMICS PLC ORD GBP0 (OBD.L) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and ...
Oxford BioDynamics Plc | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
Oxford BioDynamics Ltd (OBD) is a health-care service company with a proprietary biomarker discovery platform, EpiSwitch™, based on the latest advances in the ...
Investor Overview | Oxford BiodynamicsSource:investors.oxfordbiodynamics.com