Business blockchain signatory service Cygnetise raises $1.32M in seed round | KYT DOTSON siliconangle.com/blog/
30 October 2017
… Cygnetise Ltd. announced today a seed funding round of $1.32m led by London-based CALIBRATE MANAGEMENT LTD. to push forward is authorized signatory list management services backed up by blockchain technology.
Authorized signatories are people enabled by a business to perform particular actions, particularly signing documents such as hours worked, checks, contracts and such. Up-to-date lists of people so authorized is an important part of doing business.
Cygnetise’s platform is designed to ease the labor-intensive process of maintaining and verifying lists of authorized signatories by offloading the verification portion onto a distributed ledger technology, or blockchain. Using a blockchain, lists of written and digital signatures can be attributed within a series of transactions that are secured cryptographically and are auditable across the entire organization.
How will using Cygnetise save me time?
○ Amendments to the list can be done on a case by case basis without requiring a complete repackaging of the ASL whenever amendments are required.
○ Distribution time eliminated: Redistribution of updated lists, i.e. emailing, posting, faxing is not required as updates can be viewed immediately by your permissioned counterparts.
○ Communication time reduced.
○ Process time reduction
What are the main benefits of using Cygnetise to manage Authorised Signatory Lists?
○ Easy real time updates of lists.
○ No email, postage, fax distribution required.
○ Improved user controls.
○ Audit trail.
○ Creates a market standard.
What will it mean for my operations, will I need new staff?
○ ….. efficiency within Operations as fewer individuals would be required to maintain the signatory lists thus releasing capacity.
What will it mean for my customers?
○ Your clients … won’t have to maintain physical docs or PDF files. Searching becomes easier and they will receive automatic notifications of any updates.
What impact will it have on my risk management?
○ The risk of fraud (due to misuse / mismanagement of ASLs) is almost completely eradicated.
○ The risk of operational losses due to processes lags reduce.
○ Reputational risk reduces."
- 9537 Software
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 2 years
- May 31, 2016
- Nature of Business
- 58290 - Other software publishing
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
"Lack of recognition of the importance of what we do and a perception that the company secretary is focussed ‘just’… https://t.co/FoScRTRAV2
RT @ICSA_News: The latest blog from @cygnetise features our very own @Peter_Swabey who is commenting on the changing role of company secret…
It's that time of the year ➡️ Top 5 #blockchain predictions for 2019 https://t.co/HgKAPYAMqU
RT @SiliconANGLE: Blockchain, often seen as tech’s next big thing, struggles to get traction https://t.co/yYV4iqKjPT
"Mentioning #blockchain or #cryptocurrency is not sexy to people, what they care more about is that it provides the… https://t.co/J939N3k2A4
How many times have you given your #identity, and to how many different parties? What if you could give it just onc… https://t.co/SFcaWzl4ZV
Anthony Stevens, Global Head of Product #Innovation at @NorthernTrust, on #blockchain, private equity and #guernsey. https://t.co/NDEuH9WPmN
On the future of #blockchain: “It’s all about exchanging data in a secure and efficient way. And mantain the fluidi… https://t.co/ERtFOWzN0H
We are trying to fix issues for the whole market so everyone can benefit from it. The key is inclusivity. @kenmarke… https://t.co/0eUOV7AgTe