Business blockchain signatory service Cygnetise raises $1.32M in seed round | KYT DOTSON siliconangle.com/blog/
30 October 2017
… Cygnetise Ltd. announced today a seed funding round of $1.32m led by London-based CALIBRATE MANAGEMENT LTD. to push forward is authorized signatory list management services backed up by blockchain technology.
Authorized signatories are people enabled by a business to perform particular actions, particularly signing documents such as hours worked, checks, contracts and such. Up-to-date lists of people so authorized is an important part of doing business.
Cygnetise’s platform is designed to ease the labor-intensive process of maintaining and verifying lists of authorized signatories by offloading the verification portion onto a distributed ledger technology, or blockchain. Using a blockchain, lists of written and digital signatures can be attributed within a series of transactions that are secured cryptographically and are auditable across the entire organization.
How will using Cygnetise save me time?
○ Amendments to the list can be done on a case by case basis without requiring a complete repackaging of the ASL whenever amendments are required.
○ Distribution time eliminated: Redistribution of updated lists, i.e. emailing, posting, faxing is not required as updates can be viewed immediately by your permissioned counterparts.
○ Communication time reduced.
○ Process time reduction
What are the main benefits of using Cygnetise to manage Authorised Signatory Lists?
○ Easy real time updates of lists.
○ No email, postage, fax distribution required.
○ Improved user controls.
○ Audit trail.
○ Creates a market standard.
What will it mean for my operations, will I need new staff?
○ ….. efficiency within Operations as fewer individuals would be required to maintain the signatory lists thus releasing capacity.
What will it mean for my customers?
○ Your clients … won’t have to maintain physical docs or PDF files. Searching becomes easier and they will receive automatic notifications of any updates.
What impact will it have on my risk management?
○ The risk of fraud (due to misuse / mismanagement of ASLs) is almost completely eradicated.
○ The risk of operational losses due to processes lags reduce.
○ Reputational risk reduces."
- 9537 Software
- Company Number
- Private Limited Company
- Company Age
- 2 years
- May 31, 2016
- Nature of Business
- 58290 - Other software publishing
- Year End
- December 31
- Accounts Due
- September 30, 2019
- Latest Accounts
- December 31, 2017
RT @hellodamianbell: Good article in today's CityAM. https://t.co/yUqXAAaMqb
Exciting times ahead! Cygnetise is selected to participate in the @PlugandPlayTC and @ADGlobalMarket #fintech accel… https://t.co/drZmdKPSn8
"Whether we embrace change or not, AI and #blockchain will transform the #boardroom and the role of the Company Sec… https://t.co/sbIslODGjg
RT @TemenosMKPL: 📄Where does it make sense to implement a #blockchain solution? @cygnetise 's experience shows that starting with solving s…
RT @MindLeapCJE: "The Board’s Role & Value in PE-Backed Businesses" - https://t.co/AOX4zZLLBV - a breakfast roundtable on Thursday 4 April,…
To any company secretary, here are the three questions you need to ask yourself to maximise your potential… https://t.co/Ihkf8Yd0c5
"Every organisation has #governance – it’s just that many don’t think of it as such, and they conflate it with bure… https://t.co/0VyROC8M9R
RT @TianaImafidon: @cygnetise Thank you @Cygnetise for this - I realised the importance of #blockchain and #blockchaintechnology in general…
RT @MindLeapCJE: "Technology and the role of company secretaries" a recent interview I had with @cygnetise - https://t.co/tZo4hoGB4L - #Cor…