Accelerator Directory / Graphite Capital Management Llp
We have more than 35 years’ experience of investing in mid-sized businesses and of working with their management teams to develop and grow them. During that time, we have successfully backed over 300 companies across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering strong returns for our investors.
CURRENT PORTFOLIO (1.6.17):
Company / Description / Sector / Location
• AKTRION / Provider of managed outsourced solutions, Services & Distribution, Shropshire
• BECK & POLLITZER / Provider of industrial machinery installation and relocation services Services & Distribution / Kent
• CITY & COUNTY / Home care services provider / Health & Care / London
• CORBIN & KING / Operator of London restaurants / Leisure & Property / London
• EXPLORE LEARNING / Provider of after-school tuition / Education / Guildford
• HAWKSMOOR / Operator of London restaurants / Leisure & Property / London
• ICR, Provider of repair and maintenance services / Services & Distribution / Aberdeen
• NEW WORLD TRADING CO / Operator of highly distinctive pub restaurants / Leisure & Property / Cheshire
• nGAGE / Provider of recruitment for specialist sectors / Services & Distribution / London
• PTP GROUP / Manufacturer and distributor of timber building products / Industrials & Engineering / Essex
• SK:N / Chain of non-surgical skin treatment clinics / Health & Care / Birmingham
• THE GROUCHO CLUB / Operator of a private members club / Leisure & Property / London
• TMP WORLDWIDE / Provider of recruitment solutions / Services & Distribution / London
• TRENCHARD AVIATION / Provider of cabin maintenance services for civil aircraft / Industrials & Engineering / London
• U-POL / Manufacturer and distributor of auto refinishing products / Industrials & Engineering / London
Over the last 25 years we have made over 120 investments, of which over three-quarters have been realised. We have generated an annual return of 35 per cent from these realisations. Graphite currently manages more than £1.5 billion of funds for institutional and private shareholders. We raised our most recent fund, Graphite Capital Partners VIII, raised in November 2013 with total commitments of over £500 million.
Our investors represent a broad range of institutions, including pension funds, insurance companies, endowment funds and specialist funds-of-funds."
Berkeley Square House
|GRAPHITE PRIVATE EQUITY LLP||2005-10-11 - 2005-12-15|
- 8775 Specialty Finance
- Company Number
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Company Age
- 13 years
- October 11, 2005
- Nature of Business
- Year End
- March 31
- Accounts Due
- December 31, 2018
- Latest Accounts
- March 31, 2017
Graphite Capital: Private Equity FirmSource:www.graphitecapital.com
Graphite is a leading UK mid-market private equity firm with an exceptional record of generating strong ... Since the early 1990s, we have backed management teams in more than 100 companies across a ... Graphite Capital Management LLP.
Our team | Graphite CapitalSource:www.graphitecapital.com
Our team of 21 investment executives combines a variety of relevant professional backgrounds and skills. The members of our Management Board have worked together for over 20 years. ... Graphite Capital Management LLP. Berkeley ...
Graphite Capital | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
See who you know at Graphite Capital, leverage your professional network, and get hired. ... Venture Capital & Private EquityLondon1,194 followers ... businesses and of working with their management teams to develop and grow them.
Portfolio | Graphite CapitalSource:www.graphitecapital.com
We are building the portfolio of Fund VIII which was raised in late 2013. Many of our current ... Graphite Capital Management LLP. Berkeley Square House ...
Graphite Capital - WikipediaSource:en.wikipedia.org
Graphite Capital is a private equity firm focused on mid-market leveraged buyout investments, primarily in the UK. The group manages around £1.2 billion for institutional investors, with the most recent fund raising over £470 million. Since 1991, the firm has backed almost 100 management teams through ... London Square - a house builder focused on prime sites within the M25.
GRAPHITE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLP | LinkedInSource:www.linkedin.com
Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at GRAPHITE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLP, leverage your professional network, and get hired.